Last updated: May 31, 2020
To provide a legal basis for the creation of accessible websites:
- the Ordinance on the Creation of Accessible Information Technology in Accordance with the Act on Equal Opportunities for the Disabled (BITV 2.0)
- Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0
- the Directive (EU) 2016/2102 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 26 October 2016 on barrier-free access to the websites and mobile applications of public bodies
- Thuringian law on barrier-free access to the websites and mobile applications of public authorities (Thür BarrWebG) of 30 July 2019
- Regulation for the implementation of the ThürBarrWebG
For the website www.hs-nordhausen.de and its contents, no BITV test has yet been performed by third parties. We are currently working on the implementation of accessibility according to BITV 2.0 and WCAG 2.0 for our website.
The content management system Typo3 recommended by BITV-Test is used for the website.
There are still deficiencies in terms of content and technology that must be eliminated in the near future. This refers to link texts and descriptions of links, descriptions of illustrations and photos, pdf documents and color contrasts, which are currently not barrier-free. So far, no BITV test of the contents has been carried out by third parties.
The website www.hs-nordhausen.de does not currently contain any offers in sign language or in light language. We are currently investigating the extent to which these offers can be included. An easily understandable language is being sought, but is not always possible due to technical texts. Abbreviations are avoided as far as possible or are written out in the text at the first occurrence and then used in the following text.
Please contact us if you find abbreviations without explanation on our web pages.
If you find any shortcomings regarding the accessibility of the web pages or see a need for improvement in terms of compliance with accessibility requirements, please contact the Press and Public Relations Department. We are grateful for any comments and will make every effort to improve the accessibility of our websites as soon as possible.
Referat für Presse- und Öffentlichkeitsarbeit
phone: +49 3631 420-112
If you are of the opinion that the design of our website www.hs-nordhausen.de is not sufficiently barrier-free or if Nordhausen University of Applied Sciences does not adequately deal with your inquiries or feedback, you can contact the Enforcement Panel in Thuringia:
Der Beauftragte der Thüringer Landesregierung für Menschen mit Behinderungen
phone: +49 361 573 811 741
Ansprechpersonen an der Hochschule Nordhausen finden Sie im Impressum.