University of Nordhausen,
by the president, Prof. dr. Jörg Wagner
Tel .: 03631 420-100
Fax: 03631 420-810
1. Scope of processing of personal data
In principle, we process personal data of our users only insofar as this is necessary to provide a functioning website and our content and services. The processing of personal data of our users takes place regularly only with the consent of the user. An exception applies to cases in which prior consent can not be obtained for reasons of fact and the processing of the data is permitted by law.
2. Legal basis for the processing of personal data
Insofar as we obtain the consent of the data subject for processing of personal data, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) as legal basis.
In the processing of personal data necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO as legal basis. This also applies to processing operations required to carry out pre-contractual actions.
Insofar as processing of personal data is required to fulfill a legal obligation that is subject to our company, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. c DSGVO as legal basis.
In the event that vital interests of the data subject or another natural person require the processing of personal data, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. d DSGVO as legal basis.
If processing is necessary to safeguard the legitimate interests of our company or a third party, and if the interests, fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject do not prevail over the first interest, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO as legal basis for processing.
3. Data deletion and storage duration
The personal data of the data subject will be deleted or blocked as soon as the purpose of the storage is deleted. In addition, such storage may be provided for by the European or national legislator in EU regulations, laws or other regulations to which the controller is subject. Blocking or deletion of the data also takes place when a storage period prescribed by the standards mentioned expires, unless there is a need for further storage of the data for conclusion of a contract or fulfillment of the contract.
Each time you visit our website, data and information transmitted by your browser are recorded in our server log files:
- Information about browser type / version,
- used operating system,
- Referer URL,
- IP address of the user,
- Date and time of access
A storage of this data together with the other personal data of the user does not take place. The data is used to evaluate system security and stability, to investigate misuse and to ensure the comfortable use of our website. A merge of this data with other data sources is not performed, the data are also regularly deleted after a statistical evaluation. It will not be passed on to third parties.
The legal basis for the temporary storage of data and log files is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
For reasons of security and data protection, Nordhausen University of Applied Sciences uses an SSL encryption when transferring the content, which is recognized in the URL at "https: // ..." and a closed lock symbol in the Brwoser.
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses so-called "cookies", text files that are stored on your computer and that allow an analysis of the use of the website by you. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. However, in the event of activation of IP anonymisation on this website, your IP address will be shortened beforehand by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be sent to a Google server in the US and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services related to website usage and internet usage to the website operator.
(2) The IP address transmitted by Google Analytics as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other data provided by Google.
(3) You can prevent the storage of cookies by setting your browser software accordingly; however, please note that if you do this, you may not be able to use all the features of this website to the fullest extent possible. You may also prevent the collection by Google of the data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) as well as the processing of this data by Google by using the browser plug-in available under the following link. in download and install: tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
(4) This website uses Google Analytics with the extension "_anonymizeIp ()". As a result, IP addresses are processed shortened, a person-relatedness can be excluded. Insofar as the data collected about you is assigned a personal reference, it will be immediately excluded and the personal data will be deleted immediately.
(5) We use Google Analytics to analyze and regularly improve the use of our website. With the statistics we can improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. For the exceptional cases in which Personal Information is transferred to the US, Google has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US Framework. The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO.
(7) This website also uses Google Analytics for a cross-device analysis of visitor flows, which is carried out via a user ID. You can disable the cross-device analysis of your usage under My Data, Personal Information in your customer account.
(1) This website uses the services of Google Maps, a service of Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA (hereinafter referred to as "Google"). This allows us to show you interactive maps directly in the website and allow you to conveniently use the map feature.
(2) By visiting the website, Google receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding subpage of our website. In addition, the data mentioned under § 3 of this declaration will be transmitted. This is done regardless of whether Google provides a user account that you are logged in to, or if there is no user account. When you're logged in to Google, your data will be assigned directly to your account. If you do not wish to be associated with your profile on Google, you must log out before activating the button. Google stores your data as usage profiles and uses them for purposes of advertising, market research and / or tailor-made website design. Such an evaluation is done in particular (even for users who are not logged in) to provide appropriate advertising and to inform other users of the social network about their activities on our website. You have a right of objection to the formation of these user profiles, and you must comply with this to Google.
(1) This site uses so-called web fonts for the uniform representation of fonts. When you call up a page, your browser loads the required web fonts into your browser cache to display texts and fonts correctly. If your browser does not support web fonts, a default font will be used by your computer.
(2) For this purpose, the browser you use must connect to the servers of the font provider. This gives you the knowledge that your website has been accessed via your IP address. The use of web fonts is in the interest of a uniform and attractive presentation of our online offers. This constitutes a legitimate interest within the meaning of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
(1) This website uses the services of Youtube, a third-party service provided by Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA. This allows videos of the platform to be displayed directly within our pages.
(2) By visiting the website, the data referred to in § 3 of this declaration are transmitted to the service provider. This is done regardless of whether Google provides a user account that you are logged in to, or if there is no user account. When you're logged in to Google, your data will be assigned directly to your account. If you do not wish to be associated with your profile on Google, you must log out of Youtube before visiting the pages that contain Youtue videos. Google stores your data as usage profiles and uses them for purposes of advertising, market research and / or tailor-made website design. Such an evaluation is done in particular (even for users who are not logged in) to provide appropriate advertising and to inform other users of the social network about their activities on our website. You have a right of objection to the formation of these user profiles, and you must comply with this to Google.
(1) We are currently using the following social media plugins: Facebook, Youtube, Instagram, Blog. We use the so-called two-click solution. In other words, when you visit our site, initially no personal data is passed on to the providers of the plugins. The provider of the plugin can be identified by the marking on the box above its initial letter or the logo. We give you the opportunity to communicate directly with the provider of the plug-in via the button. Only if you click on the marked field and thereby activate it, the plugin provider receives the information that you have called up the corresponding website of our online offer. In addition, the data mentioned under § 3 of this declaration will be transmitted. In the case of Facebook, according to the provider in Germany, the IP address is anonymized immediately after collection. By activating the plugin, personal data will be transmitted by you to the respective plugin provider and stored there (with US providers in the USA). Since the plugin provider carries out the data collection, in particular via cookies, we recommend that you delete all cookies before clicking on the box grayed out via the security settings of your browser.
(2) We have no influence on the collected data and data processing operations, nor are we aware of the full extent of the data collection, the purpose of the processing, the storage periods. Also to the deletion of the collected data by the plugin provider we have no information.
(3) The plugin provider stores the data collected about you as usage profiles and uses these for purposes of advertising, market research and / or tailor-made website design. Such an evaluation is carried out in particular (also for non-logged-in users) for the presentation of needs-based advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the formation of these user profiles, whereby you must contact the respective plug-in provider to exercise this. Through the plugins we offer you the opportunity to interact with the social networks and other users, so that we can improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. The legal basis for the use of the plug-ins is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO.
(4) The data transfer takes place regardless of whether you have an account with the plugin provider and are logged in there. If you are logged in to the plugin provider, your data collected from us will be assigned directly to your existing account with the plugin provider. If you press the activated button and z. For example, if you link the page, the plugin provider also stores this information in your user account and shares it publicly with your contacts. We recommend that you log out regularly after using a social network, but especially before activating the button, as this will prevent you from being assigned to your profile with the plug-in provider.
(5) For more information on the purpose and extent of the data collection and its processing by the plugin provider, please refer to the privacy statements of these providers, which are provided below. There you will also find further information about your rights and settings options for the protection of your privacy.
(6) Addresses of the respective plugin providers and URL with their privacy notices:
Facebook Inc., 1601 S California Ave, Palo Alto, California 94304, USA;
Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountainview, California 94043, USA;
Instagram LLC, 1601 Willow Rd, Menlo Park, California 94025, USA;
Cookies are small files that serve to exchange data between the web server and the web browser via the access device of the user (PC, tablet, smartphone, etc.). This increases the user-friendliness of websites. The statistical data collected on website usage is analyzed in order to improve the supply.
An overview of the cookies used with this website can be found in our cookie information.
The contact via a contact form or by e-mail takes place in any case on a voluntary basis.
When contacting via a contact form, the transmitted personal data will be stored for the purpose of processing the request, including follow-up questions. For the processing of the data in the context of the sending process your consent is obtained and referred to this privacy statement. The mandatory fields marked in the contact form are only necessary for processing the request.
When contacting by e-mail the transmitted personal data for the purpose of processing the request, including follow-up questions are stored. The data is used exclusively for the conversation.
In both cases, the data will not be passed on to third parties.
If you process personal data, you are i.S.d. DSGVO and you have the following rights to the person responsible:
1. Right to information
You may ask the person in charge to confirm if personal data concerning you is processed by us.
If such processing is available, you can request information from the person responsible about the following information:
the purposes for which the personal data are processed;
the categories of personal data that are processed;
the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data relating to you have been disclosed or are still being disclosed;
the planned duration of the storage of your personal data or, if specific information is not available, criteria for determining the duration of storage;
the existence of a right to rectification or erasure of personal data concerning you, a right to restriction of processing by the controller or a right to object to such processing;
the existence of a right of appeal to a supervisory authority;
all available information on the source of the data if the personal data is not collected from the data subject
You have the right to request information about whether your personal information relates to a third country or an international organization. In this connection, you can request the appropriate guarantees in accordance with. Art. 46 GDPR in connection with the transfer.
Data processing for scientific, historical or statistical research purposes:
This right of access may be limited to the extent that it is likely to render impossible or seriously affect the realization of the research or statistical purposes and the restriction is necessary for the performance of the research or statistical purposes.
2. Right to rectification
You have a right to rectification and / or completion to the controller, if the personal data you process is incorrect or incomplete. The responsible person must make the correction without delay.
For data processing for scientific, historical or statistical research purposes:
Its right of rectification may be limited to the extent that it is likely to render impossible or seriously affect the realization of research or statistical purposes and the restriction is necessary for the performance of research or statistical purposes.
3. Right to restriction of processing
You may request the restriction of the processing of your personal data under the following conditions:
if you contest the accuracy of your personal information for a period of time that enables the controller to verify the accuracy of your personal information;
the processing is unlawful and you refuse to delete the personal data and instead request the restriction of the use of the personal data;
the controller no longer requires personal data for the purposes of processing, but you need them to assert, exercise or defend legal claims, or
if you objected to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 (1) GDPR and it is not yet certain whether the legitimate reasons of the person responsible prevail over your reasons.
If the processing of personal data concerning you has been restricted, this data may only be used with your consent or for the purpose of asserting, exercising or defending legal claims or protecting the rights of another natural or legal person or for reasons of important public interest Union or a Member State.
If the limitation of the processing after the o.g. If conditions are restricted, you will be informed by the person in charge before the restriction is lifted.
For data processing for scientific, historical or statistical research purposes:
Its right to restriction of processing may be restricted to the extent that it is likely to render impossible or seriously affect the realization of the research or statistical purposes and the restriction is necessary for the performance of the research or statistical purposes.
4. Right to cancellation
a) Obligation to delete
You may require the controller to delete your personal information without delay, and the controller is required to delete that information immediately if one of the following is true:
Your personal data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed.
You revoke your consent to the processing gem. Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a or Art. 9 para. 2 lit. DSGVO and there is no other legal basis for processing.
You gem gem. Art. 21 para. 1 DSGVO objection to the processing and there are no prior justifiable reasons for the processing, or you lay gem. Art. 21 para. 2 DSGVO Opposition to processing.
Your personal data has been processed unlawfully.
The deletion of personal data concerning you is required to fulfill a legal obligation under Union law or the law of the Member States to which the controller is subject.
The personal data concerning you were collected in relation to information society services offered pursuant to Art. 8 (1) GDPR.
b) information to third parties
If the person in charge has made the personal data concerning you public and is acc. Article 17 (1) of the GDPR, it shall take appropriate measures, including technical means, to inform data controllers who process the personal data that you have been identified as being affected, taking into account available technology and implementation costs Persons requesting deletion of all links to such personal data or of copies or replications of such personal data.
The right to erasure does not exist if the processing is necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information; to fulfill a legal obligation required by the law of the Union or of the Member States to which the controller is subject, or to carry out a task of public interest or in the exercise of official authority conferred on the controller; for reasons of public interest in the field of public health pursuant to Art. 9 (2) lit. h and i and Art. 9 (3) GDPR; for archival purposes of public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or for statistical purposes acc. Article 89 (1) GDPR, to the extent that the law referred to in subparagraph (a) is likely to render impossible or seriously affect the achievement of the objectives of that processing, or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
5. Right to information
If you have the right of rectification, erasure or restriction of processing to the controller, he / she is obliged to notify all recipients to whom your personal data have been disclosed of this correction or deletion of the data or restriction of processing, unless: this proves to be impossible or involves a disproportionate effort.
You have a right to the person responsible to be informed about these recipients.
6. Right to Data Portability
You have the right to receive personally identifiable information you provide to the controller in a structured, common and machine-readable format. You also have the right to transfer this information to another person without hindrance by the controller to whom the personal data has been provided, provided that
the processing on a consent acc. Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a GDPR or Art. 9 para. 2 lit. a DSGVO or on a contract acc. Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO is based and
the processing is done using automated procedures.
In exercising this right, you also have the right to obtain that your personal data relating to you are transmitted directly from one person to another, insofar as this is technically feasible. Freedoms and rights of other persons may not be affected.
The right to data portability does not apply to the processing of personal data necessary for the performance of a task in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority delegated to the controller.
7. Right to object
You have the right at any time, for reasons that arise from your particular situation, against the processing of your personal data, which pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. e or f DSGVO takes an objection; this also applies to profiling based on these provisions.
The controller will no longer process the personal data concerning you unless he can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for processing that outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms, or the processing is for the purpose of enforcing, exercising or defending legal claims.
If the personal data relating to you are processed for direct marketing purposes, you have the right to object at any time to the processing of your personal data for the purpose of such advertising; this also applies to profiling insofar as it is associated with such direct mail.
If you object to processing for direct marketing purposes, your personal data will no longer be processed for these purposes.
Regardless of Directive 2002/58 / EC, you have the option, in the context of the use of information society services, of exercising your right to object through automated procedures that use technical specifications.
Sie haben das Recht,
- Ihre datenschutzrechtliche Einwilligungserklärung jeden Zeitpunkt zu erweitern. Durch den Widerspruch der Einwilligung in den Fall, dass die Rechte nicht erfüllt werden.
- auf Antrag Aus über die personenbezogenen Daten, die von Ihnen gespeichert werden, zu erhalten.
- Berichtigungen, die Sperrung oder die Löschung der Daten - so dass keine geregelte Aufbewahrungspflicht besteht - zu verlieren.
Without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy, you shall have the right to complain to a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of its residence, place of work or place of alleged infringement, if you believe that the processing of the personal data concerning you is against the DSGVO violates.
The supervisory authority to which the complaint has been submitted shall inform the complainant of the status and results of the complaint, including the possibility of a judicial remedy pursuant to Article 78 of the GDPR.