Welcome, dear freshmen!
To make your start into your studies easier, we have compiled important information for you on this page:
Prof. Dr. Jörg Wagner, President of Nordhausen University of Applied Sciences, as well as faculty and staff of the university would like to welcome you in a video conference on 4.4.22 at 4 pm.
To participate in the event please click video welcome
Dear first-year students, due to the current pandemic situation, please use the possibility of postal and contactless enrollment.
Please submit the following documents requested in the admission letter by mail or e-mail (sszhs-nordhausen.de):
- Transfer voucher of the payment of the semester fee
- Membership certificate of the statutory health insurance
Attention: A copy of the chip card is not sufficient. Please request the certificate from your health insurance company for submission to the university. If you do not have statutory health insurance, you must submit a certificate of exemption; if you have family insurance, you must request a certificate from your health insurance company.
- completed application for issuance of a Thoska chip card (student ID) with passport photo and signature
Attention: The matriculation number will be added by the university; no processing can take place without signature and passport photo.
- If you send your application documents by mail, please include a self-addressed, stamped (1,55 €) envelope size C4 for the enrollment certificate and the temporary student ID.
- if you are sending your application documents by e-mail (in pdf format), please include an online stamp (also in pdf format) with your application (available in the Deutsche Post store).