Accepted contributions can be extended to up to 4 pages. Please submit the camera-ready version by January 18, 2021 via the easychair system as a PDF:
Please use a two-column IEEE A4 layout for the submission without page numbers and footers/headers.
More information on the details about the presentation of the paper can be found at "Presentations"
The workshop "Testmethoden und Zuverlässigkeit von Schaltungen und Systemen" is the most significant German forum to discuss trends, results and current problems in the area of test, diagnosis and reliability of digital, analog, mixed-signal and high-frequency-circuits. The exchange of ideas is an important intention of this workshop. The scope includes contributions discussing industrial practice as well as research. We strongly welcome practice-related technical reports and results as well as contributions presenting theoretical work from the following areas:
- Defect models and fault models
- Hardware-oriented test und hardware-oriented security
- test generation, fault simulation, self-test and online-test
- test-oriented design, DfT methodology
- test standards, e.g. IEEE 1149.x, IEEE 1687.x, IEEE P1838
- test and simulation of mixed-signal, HF- und analog-circuits
- automatic test-equipment, test automation, test programs and test models
- test costs and test quality
- Statistical algorithms and machine learning techniques for test and reliability
- diagnosis of failure causes
- fault tolerance, resilience, robust and radiation-hard systems
- adaptive systems (e.g. self-repair, self-healing, self-awareness)
- system test and reliability
- functional safety
Interested contributors should summarize their work onto not more than 2 pages, which can be submitted via the Easychair system. The contribution should describe the purpose, the novelty and practical applications of the work. Accepted papers can be published in the informal workshop handout if requested. For this purpose, the contribution could be extended to 4 pages.
The language of the Workshop is German. But, contributions and presentations in English are welcome as well.
The Submission deadline was extended until November, 20th, 2020.
Papers of no more than 2 pages can be submitted via the Easychair System (https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=tuz21).
Please format your paper using the two-column IEEE-layout, A4.