- We consult you on all your personal concerns, questions and problems. There are there are no taboos.
- We will refer you to the appropriate contact point inside and outside of the university for your matter.
- If necessary, we will support you with problems or things that are challenging for you.
- We can also be found on campus and atevents.
- With learning coaching, we optimize your learning.
- We create offers for you.
- In our Moodle webspace you find an exchange forum where you can share your questions with us and other students.
- If you prefer to remain anonymous you can also send us a message via our Moodle webspace or just drop us your concern in the suggestion box at the counseling room.
Important: Everything that you discuss with us is subject to the duty of confidentiality according to § 203 StGB.
...for the students of the Nordhausen University of Applied Sciences:
Mondays 10 am - 5 pm and Fridays 10 am - 1 pm as well as by individual arrangement.
Feel free to book a consultation appointment via Moodle of the HS Nordhausen.
- Extracurricular and creative educational work (e.g. theme days, lectures, challenges)
- Support in overcoming individual student, social and psychological problems and life situations
- Developmental support in the areas of study, career and social issues
- Creation and implementation of group and networking offers for students to cope with personal and study-related challenges
11/14/2022 - 10:00 AM
The online forum for you:
- Learn warning signs of mental health crises.
- Challenge preconceptions.
- Find out who and what can help you, strengthen you and carry you through a crisis.
- Get to know help directly at the university.
- Ask what you've always wanted to ask about the topic.
23.11.2022 - 2:00 p.m.
The Online Forum for You:
- Get to know typical warning signs of mental health issues.
- Critically look at the prejudices relating to mental illness.
- Find out who and what can help, what makes you strong and what you need to master a crisis.
- Get to know support and counselling services on campus.
- Ask what you've always wanted to know about the topic.