The e-team is primarily dedicated to the conception and implementation of blended learning offers, i.e. the combination of face-to-face teaching with e-learning elements. For this purpose, the learning platform Moodle is used at Nordhausen University of Applied Sciences.
We are your team for:
- eLearning and blended learning
- Media production and media technology
- Workshops and support
In the area of eLearning and blended learning, we offer our teachers the following services:
- Support in the conception of eLearning and blended learning offers
- Consulting on the use of digital media in teaching
- Support for blended learning courses and their evaluation
- Consulting, conception and support for bridge courses
- eAssessments: conception of tests and surveys with the help of Moodle
- Support in the conception of continuing education courses with an eLearning component (e.g. continuing education master's programs)
- Guidance of student-content-groups in the creation of eContent
The e-team will be happy to answer any questions, ideas, requests, suggestions, feedback or inquiries you may have on the subject of eLearning!
Anne A. Arnhold, B.A. (FH)
- Area: Referat für Presse- und Öffentlichkeitsarbeit, e-Team (eLearning)
- Competences: Corporate Identity Controlling, Moodle Service
- +49 3631 420-151
- Gebäude 12 (Erdgeschoss)
Marius Knodel, B.A.
- Area: e-Team (eLearning)
- +49 3631 420-152