Even in the current situation you have the possibility to access the offer of the university library.
The search options in the databases as well as the literature search for digital media in the Discovery Tool or OPAC continue to exist. Via these databases you have the possibility to search the library's holdings, which currently amount to approximately 110,000 print media. In addition, the Discovery Tool provides you with an evaluation of journal articles available on site. If you need an article urgently, please send us the details of the article. We will then scan it and mail it back to you.
Most of the licensed e-books and e-journals can be accessed from outside the university network. You can find more information about this on the specially set up page of "Available Online Resources".
In detail, the following offers can be used from outside:
- Elsevier / ScienceDirect - English-language e-books and e-journals on social, economic and technical topics
- Nomos eLibrary - Access to about 1,700 e-books, mainly on law-related topics
- SpringerLink - Access to approx. 2,000 journal titles on technical, social and economic subjects
- Statista - Access to approx. 1 million relevant statistics on markets, consumers and social subjects
- UTB - Access to approx. 1,900 e-books on economic, social and engineering topics
- Wiley Online Library - Access to approx. 1,700 e-journals from business, social science and engineering subject areas
- WISO - Access to approx. 14 million journal articles from the fields of economics and social sciences
The online media you find in the Discovery Tool or OPAC link directly to the website of the respective provider, from where you can download the content. For access from outside the university network, it is necessary that you identify yourself as a member of the university via Shibboleth. For these steps, you can find more detailed information for each provider on the library's Shibboleth page.
For questions of any kind, you can reach us at the usual service numbers and e-mail address:
Information: 03631 420-184
Lending: 03631 420-185