The Student Service Centre (SSZ) is the central point of contact for students at Nordhausen University of Applied Sciences and for prospective students and applicants. From the start of their degree course to successful completion, students are provided with comprehensive and professional advice.
To achieve this, the classic functions of
- studien advice,
- examination office,
- student secretary's office and
- central internship office
have been combined in this centre.
As the link between students, trainers and the administration, the SSZ has a diverse range of tasks.
You can turn to the SSZ with regard to the following, individual matters:
- degree course options and qualifications at Nordhausen University of Applied Sciences
- admission questions and application matters
- student administration (student secretary's office)
- examination administration (central examination office)
- general student advice
- internship questions (central internship office)
- timetable and room planning
- degree course and examination regulations
- organisational degree course conditions
The SSZ is located in house 18, level 1, rooms 18.0105 and 18.0107.