The continuing education master's degree programs and continuing education courses are designed and implemented in cooperation with professors at Nordhausen University of Applied Sciences and other universities, professional education service providers, successful experts from the field and experienced partners from the private sector.
Mon, Wed, Fri
09:00 - 12:00
as well as by appointment
09:00 - 14:00
according to individual agreement
Contact via e-mail is possible at any time and will be answered as soon as possible.
- Clausthal University of Technology
- Otto Benecke Foundation e.V.
- Beuthel & Scholz Unternehmensberatungs-GmbH
- Municipality of Nordhausen
- Federal Association of German Academies of Administration and Economics
- AWO Educational Association Thuringia e.V.
- Chamber of Industry and Commerce Erfurt
- IF Weinheim - Institute for Systemic Training & Development
- pro vita Academy, Nordhausen
- Lambrecht Law Office, Sondershausen
- Forced Labor Memorial, Leipzig
- Federal Academy of Cultural Education, Wolfenbüttel
- Documentation Center Nazi Forced Labor, Berlin
- Memorial and Educational Center Andreasstraße, Erfurt
- State Commissioner of the Free State of Thuringia for the Reappraisal of the SED Dictatorship
- Topf & Sons Place of Remembrance - The Oven Builders of Auschwitz, Erfurt
- Protestant University Freiburg
- German Institute for Human Rights, Berlin
- Mobile counseling against right-wing extremism, Berlin
- Association "Contemporary History in the Center" (Grenzlandmuseum Eichsfeld e.V., Moringen Concentration Camp Memorial, Friedland Museum)
- Cultural Office Saxony e.V.
- Gay Museum, Berlin
- MOBIT e.V.