No machine, no product is created without the know-how of engineers. Experts with specialized knowledge are also needed in the field of energy management, especially renewable energies and environmental recycling as well as renaturation. In other words, engineers are in hot demand in industry and business. The field of STEM - mathematics, computerscience, natural sciencesand technology- is particularly in demand.
The engineering faculty trains the next generation of engineers for industry. The Nordhausen University of Applied Sciences offers engineering studies with very good career prospects. Numerous contacts and cooperations with industry make the studies practical. Many research projects in the department are also closely aligned with demand and are carried out on behalf of industry and business.
Choose from our range of studies!
- Bachelor's Degree in Automation and Electronics Development (B.Eng.)
- Bachelor of Electrical Engineering (B.Eng.)
- Bachelor of Geotechnical Engineering (B.Eng.)
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science (B.Eng.)
- Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering (B.Eng.)
- Bachelor of Science in Regenerative Energy Technology (B.Eng.)
- Bachelor's degree program in Environmental and Recycling Technology (B.Eng.)
- Bachelor of Science in Industrial Engineering for Sustainable Technologies (B.Eng.)
- Master's degree program in Energy Systems (M.Eng.)
- Computer Engineering for IoT System (M. Eng.)
- Environmental and Recycling Technology (M. Eng.)
- Master's program in Mechatronics (M.Eng.)
- Master's program in Product Development and Production (M.Eng.)
- International Master's Program Renewable Energy Systems (M.Eng.)
- Master's program in Industrial Engineering and Management (M.Eng.)
Photos (top, l.t.r.).
© Welding robot - Marco Herrndorff - Fotolia.com
© Biogas plant - Wolfgang Jargstorff - Fotolia.com
© Renaturation - hayo - Fotolia.com
© CNC milling machine - Alterfalter - Fotolia.com