The doctoral students' representation at Nordhausen University of Applied Sciences is the representation of interests of the doctoral students and represents all doctoral students who are working on their doctoral project at Nordhausen University of Applied Sciences. It facilitates an interdisciplinary and interdepartmental exchange on matters relevant to doctoral studies and thus contributes to the promotion of an interdisciplinary, cooperative and international doctoral culture at Nordhausen University of Applied Sciences. The work of the doctoral students' representation makes the work of the doctoral students at Nordhausen University of Applied Sciences visible internally and externally.
- Formulation and representation of the interests of the doctoral student body at Nordhausen University of Applied Sciences and submission of recommendations in all matters concerning them to all organs and committees of Nordhausen University of Applied Sciences
- Promotion of networking and exchange among doctoral students
- Promotion of structures for a professional support of the doctoral students among each other (e.g. writing workshop, internal colloquia)
- Support for doctoral candidates in matters concerning the doctoral process at the request of the doctoral candidates
- Assistance and advice for those interested in doctoral studies
- Support and networking of former doctoral students of the Nordhausen University of Applied Sciences
- Organization of further education concerning the doctoral projects of the doctoral candidates
- Regular exchange with the doctoral representatives of the university
Department of Engineering:
- Christoph Schmidt
- Lynn Vincent (Stellvertretung)
Department of Economics and Social Sciences:
- not occupied
If you have any questions regarding doctoral studies, please do not hesitate to contact the above-mentioned persons.