Representative for severely disabled persons
As a representative of severely disabled...
- we support the integration of severely disabled employees and employees with equal rights into the workplace
- we represent their interests and provide them with advice and assistance
- we ensure that the laws, regulations, collective agreements, company or service agreements and administrative orders applicable to severely disabled employees and employees of equal status are implemented, and in particular that the obligations incumbent on the employer under the Social Security Code are fulfilled
In doing so, we work closely and in a spirit of trust with the department, the employer's representatives and the staff council.
The representative body for severely disabled employees is elected by the disabled employees to represent their interests in accordance with SGB IX § 94. The term of office is four years.
The main tasks of the representative body for severely disabled persons are:
- Representation of the interests of severely disabled people in the HS Nordhausen
- Advising the severely disabled employees
- Receiving and pursuing complaints and suggestions from severely disabled employees
- Monitoring of legal regulations and agreements made in favor of severely disabled people
- Support of employees in applications for the determination of a disability or equal status
- Applying to the responsible authorities for measures that serve the severely disabled employees
Framework Integration Agreement between the TMWWDG and the Main Staff Council at the TMWWDG
General e-mail: sbvhs-nordhausen.de
Representative of the severely disabled persons:
Christopher Senge, M.Eng.
- Scientific assistant
- Department: Department of Engineering
- Institute: in.RET - Institut für Regenerative Energietechnik
- +49 3631 420-838
- +49 3631 420-825
- Gebäude 35, Raum 35.0002
- Institution: Studienkolleg
- +49 3631 420-600
- +49 3631 420-835
- Gebäude 12
Kathleen Hahnemann, M.A.
- Referentin für Studium & Lehre
- Area: Department for Studies & Teaching
- +49 3631 420-155
- Gebäude 8, Raum 8.0120