Due to the current situation, you can use the university library only to a limited extent.
From May 25, the university library will be open again from Monday to Thursday from 10:00 am to 3:00 pm and Friday from 10:00 am to 1:00 pm.
The following rules apply:
• The access is limited to max. 30 visitors at the same time and only permitted with a face mask (nose and mouth covering). Only employees and students of the university are allowed to enter.
• You are not allowed to occupy group study rooms.
• From May 25, you can request interlibrary loan orders.
• As from 1st of July 2020, the University of Applied Sciences Nordhausen will implement again the regular dunning procedure according to the usage regulations of the university library along with the cost index.
• You can prolong borrowed media up to 10 times. Reservations for borrowed media are possible again.
• In addition to the usual electronic access, further offers via Shibboleth are also available from outside the campus.
• If you find journal articles in the Discovery Tool that you urgently need, please send us the details of the article. Afterwards we will scan the article and send it to you by email.
• Kindly note: the safety plan of the University of Applied Sciences Nordhausen and the complementary rules for the library opening of the University of Applied Sciences Nordhausen apply in the library.
For questions of all matters, you can reach us at the usual service numbers and email address:
Service Desk: (03631) 420-184
Issuing Desk: (03631) 420-185