If you’re interested in an exchange semester at Nordhausen but not sure how to go about it, you’ve come to the right place here. Read on to find out how to apply for a place as an exchange student at Nordhausen University of Applied Sciences.
Please complete your application by 15 June (for the subsequent winter semester) or 15 January (for the subsequent summer semester).
If you are interested in coming to Nordhausen as an exchange student, the first step is to go to your home university’s International Office. They will contact our International Office to notify us of your interest in an exchange. (They do so by “nominating” you.)
If you are then accepted by Nordhausen University of Applied Sciences, the next step is to read the information on data protection concerning the use of “Mobility-Online” before applying using our online application system:
The following documents must be uploaded to complete your application:
- Learning Agreement (if this has not already been provided by the home university)
- Transcript of Records from the home university
- Duly completed application for accommodation in the halls of residence
- Duly completed application for thoska chip card
- Passport photo (in JPG format)
- Students from countries in Europe must also provide a scan of their European Health Insurance Card (EHIC)
Most classes are in German. However, Nordhausen University of Applied Sciences also offers courses taught in English.
To be able to follow classes properly, we recommend international students have at least B2 level for German and/or English.