You are guided step-by-step through the relevant application process on clearly arranged data acquisition pages. You have the option of calling up help functions directly whilst doing this (completion instructions).
Once the application has been filled in completely, it must be printed out. A list of the necessary documents to be enclosed is also listed on the form. If printing out is not possible due to technical reasons or problems occur during data input, it is necessary to log in again. Your application is then processed under the new (higher) applicant number.
Application deadlines for the Master degree courses are varying as follows:
- Energetic-Ecological Urban Redevelopment (degree course in German): 31 March 2019
- Energy Systems (degree course in German): 31 March 2019
- Mechatronics (degree course in German): 31 March 2019
- Industrial Engineering (degree course in German): 31 March 2019
- Innovation and Change Management (degree course in German): 31 March 2019
- Renewable Energy Systems (degree course in English): 1 March 2019
- Public Management & Governance (degree course in German): 1 March 2019
- Therapeutic Social Work (degree course in German): 1 February 2019
- Transdisciplinary Early Intervention (degree course in German): all year round
- Systemic Consulting (degree course in German): Please contact sbhs-nordhausen.de
The following applies: If you do not send any documents to the study service centre by mail, you will not be registered, nor will you take part in the assignment process for subjects with limited admission. Your data will initially remain in the database and will then be deleted completely by the next semester.
In order to enable swift completion (process time is limited) we rommend to put out the following documents and information for fast access. This documents must be attached to the application:
- School leaving certificate or university access right certificate,
- Health insurance certificate (health insurance company with company number and insurance number),
- Information on professional training and employment (if available),
- Data on any service completed (e.g. national service, community service, voluntary social year, voluntary ecological year) in the form of service time certification,
- Information on any previous degree course,
- Information on any internship completed
Applicants with a GERMAN higher education entrance qualification please use the following button for the online application (does NOT apply to the bachelor degree courses Health and Social Services as well as Inclusive Studies):
Applicants with an INTERNATIONAL university entrance qualification please click here to start the online application: