With the Discovery Tool you have the possibility to search the holdings of the University Library. This includes books and online media as well as journals and their articles. In addition, you have access to data from the following sources via the option "Search also in other libraries":
- Union Catalogue K10+
- Union Catalogue of Public Libraries (ÖVK)
- Digital objects and references from national licences
- Article and journal references from
- The JSTOR Digital Library,
- Springer E-Journals,
- The Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ)
- References of e-books from the Gutenberg project
If you use the Discovery Tool within the campus network of Nordhausen University of Applied Sciences or if you are logged in via the user account, you also have access to:
- Journal article references from the Online Contents Data (OLC).
By default, your hit list will be limited to the holdings of the Nordhausen University Library.
Other databases available within the campus network of Nordhausen University of Applied Sciences are referenced in the Discovery Service hit display.
Link: Discovery Tool
Link: User account