If you wish to study abroad, you should start the organisation early (12-18 months in advance). If, for example, you plan to go abroad in the third semester, you should contact the International Office in the first semester.
- Interest to study abroad
- Consider in which language you would like to study
- Gather information about Studying Abroad
- Gather information about Partner Universities
- Participate in the country information events about studying abroad (pay attention to notices and e-mails)
- Contact former exchange students for tips and advice
- Make an appointment via Moodle with the International Office
- Fill in and print the consultation form
- Consultation in the International Office (Do not forget to bring the consultation form.)
- Final decision to study abroad
- Read the Data Protection Information for Using "Mobility Online"
- Fill in theOnline Application Form, print it and submit a signed form to the International Office
- for Erasmus: internal application deadline at HS Nordhausen is the 1st of February for the following academic year
- for PROMOS: internal application deadline at HS Nordhausen is the 1st of February for the summer semester and the 1st of June for the winter semester (including the additional documents)
- Complete and sign the Learning Agreement, ask the study program manger to approve it and hand in the completed and approved agreement to the International Office
- Possibly: Issuance of a language certificate by your language teacher.
- Fill in the application documents (online application if possible) of the respective partner university and submit it to the International Office. Please check the application deadline at the partner university in good time.
- Receipt of your official documents
- Download the Checklist Outgoing and the Checklist before departure for your study period abroad.
- Start your study period abroad
- Record any changes in the ECTS Learning Agreement and send it to the program administrator (who will forward it to the International Office) for approval
- Before leaving, have the Letter of Confirmation signed by the ERASMUS Coordinator of the partner university confirming the completion of your study period abroad
- Return from your study period abroad
- Participate in the EU online survey (you will receive a request by e-mail)
- Write your report and hand it in to the International Office
- Submit the "Letter of Confirmation" to the International Office
- After receiving your Transcript of Records from the partner university please fill in the ECTS Grade Conversion Form and submit it together with the Transcript of Records to the International Office:
- Your grades will be converted according to the grade conversion table confirmed by the International Advisory Council of the University of Applied Sciences Nordhausen.