The workshop "Testmethoden und Zuverlässigkeit von Schaltungen und Systemen" is the most significant German forum to discuss trends, results and current problems in the area of test, diagnosis and reliability of digital, analog, mixed-signal and high-frequency-circuits. The exchange of ideas is an important intention of this workshop. The scope includes contributions discussing industrial practice as well as research. We strongly welcome practice-related technical reports and results as well as contributions presenting theoretical work from the following areas:
- Adaptive systems (e.g. self-repair, self-healing, self-awareness)
- Automatic test equipment, test automation, test programs and test modelling
- Defect and failure modeling
- Diagnosis of failure causes
- Fault tolerance, resilience, robust and radiation-resistant systems
- Functional safety
- Hardware-oriented test and hardware-oriented safety
- Statistical and machine learning techniques for test and reliability
- System test and reliability
- Test and simulation of mixed-signal, RF and analog circuits
- Test generation, fault simulation, self-test and online-test
- Design-For-Test, DFT methodology
- Test costs and test quality
- Test standards such as IEEE 1149.x, IEEE 1687.x, IEEE P1838
Interested contributors should summarize their work onto not more than 2 pages, which can be submitted via the Easychair system. The contribution should describe the purpose, the novelty and practical applications of the work. Accepted papers can be published in the informal workshop handout if requested. For this purpose, the contribution could be extended to 4 pages.
The language of the Workshop is German. But, contributions and presentations in English are welcome as well.
Submission of contributions / Call for Papers
Please submit a maximum of 2 pages via the Easychair system by
For submission, please use a two-column IEEE layout, A4.
Website for submissions: easychair.org